Write for Us
Do you want to write something on Unix-family and Unix-based systems and reach a wider readership? Then you have come to right place. We accept community and guest written articles. Read on to know more.
We accept articles in the categories listed below. Your article has to fit in one of the categories listed. We are a high-quality professional publication with strict niche requirements and will reject if your article does not fit anywhere.
macOS, iOS, tvOS, watchOS
GTK, GTK+, GNOME
KDE, KDE Frameworks
Networks & Interconnects
Wired (Ethernet, USB, Thunderbolt, PCIe, etc.)
Wireless (Wi-Fi, LTE, 5G-NR, etc.)
Network and Transport Layer (TCP/IP, UDP, IPSec, TLS, etc.)
Overlays (Tor, I2P, OpenVPN, Wireguard, IPFS, etc.)
Application Layer (Web, Email, P2P, etc.)
Cloud storage/drive hosting
Anonymity and privacy tools
As a quality publication, we expect your manuscript to be of top quality and of educational or informative nature. In this regard, we expect you to follow the guidelines listed below.
- Your article should be in English language only.
- Your article should be minimum 1000 words long. No exceptions.
- The articles should be properly written and in grammatically correct English.
- Your article should not be copied from anywhere else. We have zero tolerance for plagiarism.
- Do not submit your article to us and anywhere else for review at the same time. Otherwise, we will not accept any more articles from you.
- After the article is published, do not publish it elsewhere in verbatim without prior permission.
- Please do not send us automated press releases and similar non-unique content. Repeated PR spam will end you up in a blacklist.
Here are other things to keep in mind while submitting:
- This not a link building opportunity. We are a professional publication and aim to create content that will primarily be educational for our readership. As such, all inserted links will be no-followed. If your primary aim is do-follow links, please consider advertising with us instead.
- After sending an article, please wait for 2-3 days before sending a reminder. We have lots of mails in our queue and it takes time to get to every single one of them.
- Please try to continue conversations on the same email thread. Creating new threads causes delays in replying back.
- Your article may be edited before publishing. In case it is edited, you will be allowed to see and approve the edited version before it is published.
- We are not obligated to accept all articles sent to us. We reserve the right to reject them or publish them at a later date according to our requirement.